FileYourFile collects multiple types of information, all for the purpose of making your experience in the interface as pleasurable and individualized as possible.
1. PERSONAL DATA
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain contact and identification details, those details may include but aren’t limited to:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Full address
2. USAGE DATA
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data in order to improve the quality of our user experience.
3. TRACKING & COOKIES DATA
The tracking technologies commonly used to collect data (cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts) are used to understand how our visitors behave, interact, and use some of those information to analyze and improve the quality and value of our interface.
You have the freedom to instruct your browser to refuse all cookies. However, by doing so, you’ll not be able to benefit from some portions of our service which will limit your experience in our interface.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
7 REASONS FILEYOURFILE COLLECTS DATA FROM ITS USERS:
- To continue providing our Service.
- To inform our clients of the changes to our Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To improve our customer service and make it more efficient and responsive to your demands.
- To study and analyze the usage of the Service.
- To personalize your experience and make our interface more equipped to respond to your individual needs.
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
Your information, including Personal Data, will never be transferred to a third party except our partners and collaborators, whom we fully trust and believe that they are necessary to make the process of your desired services go much faster and easier. Both we and our partners comply with data protection laws and legal processes to protect the personal safety of our users.
Either we or one of our partners may decide to disclose your Personal Data in the good faith that such action is necessary in order to:
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Some Company.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- Protect against legal liability.
The fact that the internet world is never fully safe stops us from making any promises about guaranteeing the full security of that data. However, FileYourFile can confidently state that it has made and continues to make various efforts as well as establishing multiple security procedures all aiming at improving the safety of your data
We may contact third party companies and individuals to improve our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to help you analyze how our Service is used.
These third parties are only granted access to your personal data with the intention of performing these tasks on our behalf. Our relationship with them is conditioned by their obligation of not disclosing any of your information for whatever for whatever reason except for the ones mentioned in the disclosure of data.
FileYourFile assumes no responsibility for any previously mentioned parties.
Our Services are not directed nor intended to reach anyone under the age of 18 (“Age of consent only“).
We do not intentionally collect personal information from underaged visitors of our platform, if you happen to be aware of any case in which a minor has provided us with their data, we urge you to contact us as soon as possible so we could take all possible steps to control the inflicted damage.